In my studio, the Glücksschmiede, I have specialised in resonance-influencing tunings of all kinds for brass instruments.
The development of individual solutions always takes place in cooperation with the musician. The desired response, the projection, the blowing resistance, the sound, the feel and much more can usually be significantly changed through specific tunings.
Book an appointment now for an online consultation or at the Glücksschmiede and together we will see how we can optimise your trumpet even further.
- Personal & individual 1:1 advice on trumpet tuning
- Adjustment of the trumpet to the trumpet player
- Gap adjustments, edge tuning etc.
- Specially manufactured tuning parts
- Personalised engraving of mouthpieces and small parts
- Professional ultrasound cleaning
- Technical repair
- Restoration & general maintenance
- Small repairs
- Gold & silver plating of mouthpieces and small parts
You have further wishes, ideas or suggestions? Then write or talk to me and together we will see how we can implement your idea.
Gold & Silver Plating
With the help of my electroplating equipment, I gold-plate and/or silver-plate small parts such as mouthpieces, screws, rings, etc.
The final steps to a classy look
With the help of my engraving system, I can engrave your small parts (mouthpieces, screws, rings, plates, etc.) with your personalised engraving.
Christian Meyers visited the Glücksschmiede and we restored his old Yamaha and adapted it to his wishes and ideas. The before / after comparison is really amazing. The whole project was super fun, because it shows how changeable an instrument is and what can be made out of an instrument with a few tricks.